Renovate Your Kitchen Without Spending a Fortune
When you want your kitchen to look luxurious, it can be tempting to overspend on high-end materials like custom countertops. But you don’t have to sacrifice style for affordability. Signature Marble and Granite, LLC carries a wide selection of cost-effective granite countertops that would look beautiful in your kitchen. Granite is a highly sought-after material, and it can work with nearly any aesthetic under the sun. Our team has delivered extraordinary results despite tight budgets, so you can trust us with your granite countertop installation. You deserve a kitchen that you adore—get in touch with our Northern Utah professionals today!
Advantages of Granite Countertops
Countertops are likely the part of your kitchen that sees the most traffic, and by extension, the most wear and tear. That’s why it’s always a good idea to invest in a highly durable countertop that will stand the test of time. If durability is key for you, you certainly can’t go wrong with granite. These countertops are known for their ability to withstand all kinds of nicks, chips, and hard hits. Other benefits of choosing granite include:
- Resistance to scratches and chipping
- Stands up to extreme heat
- Affordable for the quality
- Easy to clean
- Comes in a full spectrum of colors
- Fully customizable
- Every slab is unique
- Isn’t damaged by spills
- Has a beautiful, sophisticated aesthetic
Maintaining Your Granite Kitchen Countertops
Granite kitchen countertops require some maintenance to ensure they remain pristine over the years. Fortunately, maintenance isn’t too difficult if you take the proper steps. At Signature Marble and Granite, LLC, we recommend our customers do the following to keep their granite in premier condition:
- Sealing: Sealing is essential for this natural stone countertop. Granite is naturally porous, which means it can stain easily if not properly sealed. Our experts would be happy to point you to a permanent sealer that will keep your countertops free of unsightly stains. Standard sealers will protect granite for up to a year before a new coat is necessary.
- Everyday Maintenance: Once the sealing is taken care of, simple, routine maintenance is all you’ll need to worry about. Clean up any spills as soon as possible using non-chemical dishwashing soap and warm water. Be sure to blot the spill instead of wiping, as wiping will only result in a bigger mess.
Avoid Using Harsh Cleaners
The golden rule of granite maintenance is this: no harsh cleaners. In fact, we recommend staying away from any kind of cleanser, as these chemical-filled solutions can chip away at the granite’s polish. Anything that contains acid should stay far away from your countertops. Here are a few cleaners that should never touch granite:
- Glass cleaner
- Grout cleaner
- Citrus cleaners
- Tile cleaners
- Hydrogen peroxide
Why Northern Utah Counts on Us
Over the years, the Northern Utah community has come to trust us for exceptional bathroom and kitchen countertops. Our granite slabs are second-to-none, and we’re excited to help you find one that reflects your style and color preferences. What’s more, we offer plenty of services beyond granite. Homeowners come to us to browse marble and quartz countertops, as well as design stunning tile backsplashes. With a robust service catalog and a reputation for friendly service, it’s no wonder that Signature Marble and Granite, LLC has become a staple of the Northern Utah interior design community.
Learn More About Granite From Our Team
Are you interested in learning more about the benefits of granite countertops? Perhaps you’d just like to peruse your options. In any case, Signature Marble and Granite, LLC wants to hear from you. Our professional design team would love to learn more about your wants and needs and recommend the best countertop for your kitchen. Whether you’re in the market for granite countertops or a tile backsplash, get in touch with us.